Salary: £400.00 to £600.00 /week
***** WANT TO EARN A GUARANTEED WEEKLY WAGE? *****
Do you love driving, not fazed by getting around under your own steam, want freedom from the office desk and a different view from your window every day?
Due to continued success and growth, Automotive Logistics Ltd have exciting opportunities for self – employed (sub-contract basis) trade plate drivers based in the Yorkshire and Midlands regions. Established in 1996 we are market leaders in the field of driven vehicle logistics with a level of customer service that is second to none!
Our drivers deliver an average of 11 cars per week, at an average of £45.51 per job – that’s adds up to £500.61 per week (figures accurate as of March 2019).
Obviously there are good and bad days – every industry is the same, but you will receive the full support of experienced office staff (who have done the job themselves), and combined with guaranteed minimum earnings you can rely on Automotive Logistics having your best interests at heart. The vast majority of times you will have a carry-over vehicle to get you home for delivery the following morning – so off road parking is essential.
Yes, your driving experience must meet our minimum requirements to be considered.
Yes, you will be expected to make you way from your delivery point to your next collection, and that may be more than 20 miles.
Yes, this travel in between jobs is at your own expense, so good planning skills are essential. Help and support is available from experienced office based staff 24 hours a day if required.
Yes, you may have early starts. Your first delivery may be due in Scotland or Exeter by 09:00 so you will be expected to give yourself plenty of time to make this journey.
Yes, you may get home late. You may collect your carry-over vehicle at 17:00 approximately 200 miles away from home, but the financial benefits are worth it.
In exchange for your co-operation and commitment, we will reward you with:
- The opportunity to collect and deliver vehicles for some of the market leaders in the motor trade.
- Fuel card and trade plates at no cost to yourselves.
- 24 hour breakdown cover to ensure your safety whilst working with us.
- Qualification for a loyalty bonus after a qualifying period.
- Bonus scheme payable every 6 months (performance based)
- Access to our mobile app that will enable you to find your own lifts from other plate drivers, reducing travel costs.
- Loan of a tablet containing our bespoke app for processing collection and delivery information (a deposit will be taken in installments to protect us from loss/damage).
- Peace of mind that you can contact one of the team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if you need assistance.
We will endeavor to minimise distance between jobs where possible, but in some instances, vehicle availability dictates you having to travel in excess of 20 miles – this is unavoidable.
If you want to know more then please ring one of the team on 01977 519 719 option 3, or visit our web page http://www.automotivelogistics.com/vacancies/