Salary: £400.00 to £600.00 /week
TIRED OF MONTHLY PAY – WANT TO EARN A GUARANTEED WEEKLY WAGE?
Do you love driving, not fazed by getting in-between your delivery point and next collection under your own steam, want freedom from the office desk and a different view from your window every day?
Due to continued success and growth, Automotive Logistics Ltd have exciting opportunities for self – employedtrade plate drivers based in the Yorkshire and NW regions. Established in 1996 we are market leaders in the field of driven vehicle logistics with a level of customer service that is second to none!
Do you want to earn a guaranteed minimum of £400 per week (conditions apply)?
Our drivers deliver an averageof 12 cars per week, at an average of £40.15 per job – that’s adds up to £481.80 per week (figures accurate as of Sept 2018).
Obviously there are good and bad weeks – every industry is the same, but you will receive the full support of experienced office staff, and combined with guaranteed minimum earnings you can rely on Automotive Logistics having your best interest at heart. The vast majority of times you will have a carry-over vehicle to get you home for delivery the following morning – so off road parking is essential.
Yes, your driving experience must meet our minimum requirements to be considered.
Yes, you will be expected to make you way from your delivery point to your next collection, and that may be more than 20 miles.
Yes, this travel in between jobs is at your own expense, so good planning skills are essential. Help and support is available from experienced office based staff 24 hours a day if required.
Yes, you will have early starts. Your first delivery may be due in Scotland by 09:00 so you will be expected to give yourself plenty of time to make this journey.
Yes, you will get home late. You may collect your carry-over vehicle at 17:00 approximately 200 miles away from home, but the financial benefits are worth it.
In exchange for your co-operation and commitment, we will reward you with:
- A guaranteed minimum of £400 per week (conditions apply).
- The opportunity to collect and deliver vehicles for some of the market leaders in the motor trade.
- Fuel card and trade plates at no cost to yourselves.
- 24 hour breakdown cover to ensure your safety whilst working with us.
- Qualification for a loyalty bonus after a qualifying period.
- Access to a mobile app that will enable you to find your own lifts from other plate drivers, reducing travel costs.
- Loan of a tablet containing our bespoke app for processing collection and delivery information (a deposit will be taken in instalments to protect us from loss/damage).
- Peace of mind that you can contact one of the team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if you need assistance.
We will endeavour to minimise distance between jobs where possible, but in some instances, vehicle availability dictates you having to travel in excess of 20 miles – this is unavoidable.
If you want to know more then please ring one of the team on 01977 519 719 option 3, or visit our web page http://www.automotivelogistics.com/vacancies/