Interactive SMS and Email Notifications
Put your customers in control of their delivery with our new delivery options.
We send an SMS text message and/or Email to your customer to inform them when we plan to delivery their vehicle. If this delivery slot is not convenient then they can liaise directly with us to arrange a mutually agreeable time.
Some of the key benefits to your business include:
- > A better, more convenient personal delivery experience for your customers.
- > Customers are kept informed of the progress of their delivery, reducing queries and admin time for your business.
- > More comprehensive communication to radically reduce the need for waiting time, and more importantly aborted jobs.
We currently offer two messages for delivery recipients:
- > Day before collection advising your customer that their vehicle will be collected the following day and providing the drivers identity and his/her approximate arrival time.
- > Day of dispatch advising your customer that their vehicle has been collected and is on the way, providing and approximate delivery time.
We also make telephone contact with your customer were appropriate prior to delivery to ensure that they are fully aware of the delivery process, and to find out any information that the delivery driver needs to know, i.e. parking restrictions, non-availability etc.
Throughout the entire process we will keep your customer updated with the drivers progress and inform them of any unexpected delays. We will endeavour to ensure that any associated paperwork accompanying the delivery is made available to you as soon as is practical after delivery.
If you would like to know more about how we can manage your end-user deliveries please ring a member of the Sales team on 01977 519 719 option 4.
D.O.R.I.S. our real-time booking and job management system
As part of our continuous technology development Automotive Logistics would like to introduce you to our on-line booking and job management system D.O.R.I.S. who will empower you to make direct bookings and follow the progress of your vehicle movements – all online and in real-time.
To access D.O.R.I.S. click on the following link www.aml-doris.com.
For further information or to obtain a user ID and password please contact a member of the team on 01977 519 719 or email email@example.com.
As a precautionary measure – if you have not had a confirmation from our Operations Team within half an hour of sending a request would you please give us a quick call?
Doris has been developed to allow bulk uploads. A copy of our CSV template can be downloaded by clicking on the link below (please ensure that you delete the example line prior to uploading)
Alternatively please contact us on 01977 519 719, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that vehicles must have a current MOT. We prefer 2 FULL WORKING DAYS notice for a collection / delivery although we may be able to arrange movements with less by arrangement. In addition we’d like to refer you to “Our T&C’s” page.